01 02 03 Bookish Wanderess: Auto-buy Authors | Top Ten Tuesday #5 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Auto-buy Authors | Top Ten Tuesday #5

34

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme held over at Broke and Bookish. This week’s topic is: Top Ten of Your Auto-buy Authors (no matter the genre or what it's about...you'll buy it from these authors!)

1. Sarah J. Maas: I love the Throne of Glass series, but she became an auto-buy author for me, after I read A Court of Thorns and Roses, and really enjoyed it as well.

2. Alexandra Bracken: I have only read The Darkest Mind trilogy, but from now on she is an auto-buy author for me. I can’t wait for Passenger.

3. Stephanie Perkins: After the Anna and the French Kiss series, I’m absolutely sure I will buy everything she writes. Her books are so cute!

4. Rainbow Rowell: I have read almost all of her books, except, Elenor and Park, I have a feeling I won’t like the ending. She is still an auto-buy author for me, I can’t wait for Carry On.

5. David Levithan and Rachel Cohn: If they ever write another book together I will definitely buy it. Their books have really interesting concepts and they are really cute!

6. Morgan Matson: I have read all of her books and I can’t wait to read more.

7. Maggie Stiefvater: I have only read The Raven Cycle series, but I’m dying to read all the other books she has published and the ones that coming out soon.

8. Colleen Hoover: She is one of my favorite New Adult authors, and even if I sometimes get annoyed with her books, I still get excited when a new one comes out.

9. Cassandra Clare: I know there’s a lot of people annoyed with the amount of books that she has published and that take place in the shadowhunters world, but I have read most of them, except maybe a few of the Bane Chronicles, and I plan on keep reading them.

10. Marissa Meyer: After the Lunar Chronicles series, I’m dying to read her next books. 

Did you participate in TTT this week?  Tell me in the comments, I would love to check out your post! 

Labels:

35 36 37 38