01 02 03 Bookish Wanderess: Sunshine Blogger Award 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Sunshine Blogger Award

34

This is my first award since I started blogging a month ago, and I'm really excited! The person that nominated me was Jesalin  @Jbelkbooks, a big thank you to her! 


“The whole idea of the Sunshine Award is that you nominate  bloggers who put a little sunshine in your day, who are positive, creative, and inspiring.”

Rules:

– Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.

– Nominate some wonderful bloggers and write 11 questions for them to answer.

Jesalin's questions: 

What is your favorite genre of books?

I love fantasy, especially, YA fantasy. I love reading about other worlds full of magic and wonder.

What have you always wanted? Did you get it?

This is such a hard questions. I think what I always wanted was to figure out what I wanted, and I still haven’t.

What is your greatest strength or weakness?

I think my greatest weakness is my laziness, if I could do nothing all day I would.

If you could wake up tomorrow in someone else’s body, who would you pick and what would you do?

I think my honest answer to this is Taylor Swift.  I would love to performe at one of her concerts.

What are you craving right now?

Chocolate ice cream

Marvel or DC? If neither, tell why.

That’s so hard! I would say Marvel, if I had to choose, but honestly, both.

What is your favorite snack while reading?

Chocokrispis… I know it’s weird because is a cereal, but it’s chocolate-flavored. I just love it!

Mountains or beaches?

I love the sea, but I hate the sand. So I would say, mountains.

What are you currently reading? Do you enjoy it so far?

I’m reading Bestiary by Julio Cortazar, because my boyfriend gave it to me as a present. I don’t know how I feel about it yet.  

What do you do in your free time?

I watch tv shows, go to the cinema, read books, and hang out with my boyfriends and my  friends.

Do you believe in ghosts?

Maybe? I’m not sure. I think so. 


The blogs I nominate: 
Carrie @Thebookgoddess
Ardis @ Ponderingtheprose  
Sarah @Thereadingpetal

The questions: 

Do you read graphic novels? Do you have recommendations for someone who wants to start reading them?

Do you have a genre that you really don’t like? One you never read?

What is your favorite quote?

Do you read fantasy? What’s your favorite fantasy book?

What’s your favorite tv show?

Who is your favorite author?

Do you dislike a ship that everyone else likes?

What book to movie adaptation is your favorite?

Do you listen to music while you are reading?

What’s your opinion about classics?

Who is the author you have read the most books from? 

If you decided to answer the questions, let me the link, I would love to see your answers! 
35 36 37 38