01 02 03 Bookish Wanderess: The Pride and Prejudice Project | Introduction 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

The Pride and Prejudice Project | Introduction

34


I want to start by saying that I love Pride and Prejudice and Jane Austen! P&P was my introduction to classics and it's still one of my absolute favorites. Actually, I watched the 2005 movie adaptation first and after that I read the book and fell in love with it. Recently, I watched the web series Lizzie Bennet Diaries and thanks to that I decided to read the companion book The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennet

After finishing that book, I was thinking about posting a review for it and an idea occurred to me. I'm gonna start the Pride and Prejudice Project. Yay! You may be wondering, what does that mean? . Well, it means once a month I'm gonna be posting a review of a book that is based on or is a sort retelling of Pride and Prejudice or maybe a review for a movie adaptation or a TV show or a web series based on Pride and prejudice.  I will review one of those things every month or post some sort of bookish list related to Pride and Prejudice. I think it's gonna be a lot of fun! The first post will be up next month and it's gonna be the review of The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennet. So if you are interesting in knowing my thoughts, come back. 

If anyone wants to join, I would love to do this with someone else. If you want to join, the idea is you post one review or bookish list every month about something related to Pride and Prejudice, there's not gonna be a specific date. If there's more that one person interested, I can put one those linky boxes so you can put your links. Let me know in the comments if you are interested ! 

Also, if you have recommendations for a P&P retelling or an adaptation, whether book, movie, TV show or web series, let me know! and if you have posted reviews or any kind of post related to P&P, please let me a link in the comments, I would love to check it out!

UPDATE: If you are participating, you can leave your link in my post! I will post the first week of each month, so you can leave your link and we can all check each other posts. Also, it's not necessary to participate every month. Whenever you post a review or  any post related to Pride and Prejudice, you can link it in my post for that month. You just have to say somewhere in your post that it's a Pride and Prejudice Project post and that's it. 

Labels:

35 36 37 38